Browse the menus in the menu bar to learn about available commands and their shortcuts. To see the full list of available commands, use the command dialog — View → Command Palette... ⌘⇧p.
These are shortcuts that are not in the application menus and might be difficult to discover:
- ⌃space to see spelling suggestions for misspelled words (under selection).
- ⌃↵ to follow a link (under selection).
- Also works with multiple links under selection.
- Also works in Google Chrome while you're browsing find matches.
- ⌘escape to move focus from editor to file manager.
- ⌘9 to go to the last tab (which might not be the 9th tab).
- Also works in Google Chrome, Safari, and other apps.
- ⌘d to answer "Don't Save" when you're asked to save changes.
- Also works in VSCode and other apps.
- ⌃⌘o to show Nota from any context.
⌥ ⌘ shortcuts are easier to press with 2 hands — example: left hand presses ⌘ and right hand presses ⌥.