Like many code editors Nota also has multiple cursors:
- Hit ⌘d multiple times and select multiple occurrences.
- Hit ⌥⌘↑ or ⌥⌘↓ and add the same selection on the line above/below.
- Select some text and hit ⇧⌘l. This will make a selection for each occurrence in the file.
- Holding ⇧ ⌥ and dragging will make a column selection.
- Holding ⌥ and making a new selection with the mouse won't remove the initial selection.
- Selection → Split Selections Into Lines will make each line a separate selection.